Below, please find a non-exhaustive list of useful resources to you. If you have anything to add, please let us know!
Please note that while the resources below are generally helpful, we do not take any responsibility for the views or recommendations expressed in any of the resources below.
- Article About MyKallahTeacher.com
- Interview About How MyKallahTeacher.com Got Started
- Ten Truths My Kallah Teacher Told Me: What You Should Be Hearing In Your Kallah Classes (Times Of Israel)
- Nishmat Kallah Companion: Nishmat's Women's Health and Halacha
- Nishmat's Golda Koschitzky's Taharat Hamishpacha Helpline (staffed by certified yoatzot in Israel and the U.S.)
- Engagement Resources (YUConnects)
- Shalom Task Force: Promoting Healthy Marriages and Peaceful Family Relationships
- Kol-Isha.org: What to Expect in Jewish Dating and Marriage
- The Newlywed Guide to Physical Intimacy by Dr. Jennie Rosenfeld and David S. Ribner
- A Lifetime Companion to the Laws of Jewish Family Life by Dr. Deena R. Zimmerman