- “I have heard from Kallahs and teachers alike that this is an issue and I very much applaud you both for stepping forward to help the Klal in a respectable fashion. Tizku l’mitzvos.”
- “Thank you for doing this. It is such an important thing and I know too many people that suffered from learning from a kallah teacher who wasn’t right for them.”
- “I am really excited about this platform… Thanks again for this wonderful vision -and for doing something so productive with it!”
- “I heard about this from a seminary friend, and I was so super impressed that you came up with this idea and are implementing it.”
- “Wow, this is awesome!!! Seriously, yashar koach!”
- “I’m very grateful to see this effort to make sure that women are being educated by qualified kallah teachers… I applaud your efforts to improve kallah teaching and hope that only positive comes from this important endeavor.”
- “Wow, what a great site! Very exciting…I think it’s really great that you’re opening up this process and getting information about teachers out there.”
- “Wow! This is such a wonderful contribution to Jewish women. I wish this resource was around when I was looking for a Kallah teacher.”
- “I’m so impressed by how you took initiative to start this website!”
We are working on some new wedding and Kallah related projects
Sign up to be updated when they are launched!
- © All rights reserved.
- Design: A Stockade Exchange Project